NOW 5 HOURS!
Medication contains several learning modules which cover a broad range of course objectives: from why training is necessary to licensing requirements; from medication administration to staff roles and forms; from storage of medication to common drugs and facts about medication used by the Elderly; from terms and definitions of medications to common abbreviations; from types of medication to preventing medication errors; from common medication side effects to drug interactions; and from medication identification to steps to take when particular situations regarding medications arise.
This course includes:
- Licensing Requirements
- Medication Training Goals and Objectives
- Why Medication Training is Important
- Staff Roles and Forms
- Storage of Medication
- Medication and Residents/Clients
- Terms and Definitions
- Preventing Medication Errors
- Common Medication Side Effects & Drug Interactions
- Medication Identification