1 Hr Sexual Harassment and Abusive Conduct Prevention Training for non-supervisory employees. (Minimum one-hour training is mandated by the DFEH under multiple laws: AB 1825 of 2003, AB 2053 of 2013, SB 1343 of 2018, and SB 778 of 2019. For more information on this see DFEH training FAQs)
By the end of this module, this 1 hour course will cover:
The definition of sexual harassment under the Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) and Title VII of the federal Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Protected classes and characteristics under California and federal law.
- Elements of sexual harassment and other forms of unlawful harassment, including “abusive conduct,” under both California and federal laws.
- Remedies available to victims of unlawful harassment under both California and federal laws.
- Strategies for preventing and responding to unlawful harassment.
- Supervisor and employer responsibilities and obligations in regard to unlawful harassment under both California and federal laws.
- Several reviews of these topics through practical examples of harassment, hypothetical scenarios, and review questions.